Fresh salmon 200g
10 dill leaves
organic lemon 1
coarse salt all'habanero
spicy citrus dressing
- Cut the salmon into small cubes, season with the lemon orange and Peperita pepper dressing.
- Clean an avocado and cut it into cubes, season it with a little salt and habanero Peperita pepper.
- wash and cut the lemon into thin slices, it will be used for decoration.
- wash and dry the dill leaves that will be used for decoration.
- remove the salt from the capers which will be used for decoration
Arrange the pastry ring on a plate, insert the avocado seasoned with habanero salt for about half of the pastry ring, finish filling with the salmon seasoned with the citrus dressing and mash lightly with a teaspoon.
Remove the pastry rings and decorate with the dill leaves, a few slices of lemon and the capers